WTS/WTT: AR15, .300 Blk, GWACS CAV-15 Polymer Lower, Side Charging BCA Upper, Mossy Oak

Discussion in 'Firearms For Sale' started by depletedyourcranium, Apr 23, 2018.

1. depletedyourcranium

depletedyourcranium New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm looking to sell or trade one of my built AR15s chambered in .300 blackout. I set this rifle up to hunt deer with and comes with Mossy Oak Breakup Country vinyl wrap that looks fantastic, but can be easily removed to the original black finish underneath with no residue. I'm willing to split and sell the upper and lower separately. Asking $650 altogether.

Upper: Bear creek arsenal right side charging upper with nitride BCG, Brownells BTAC .300 blk 16 inch barrel kit (nitride base block and tube), ALG EMR M-Lok 15 inch rail with cowitness rail, 3 prong flash hider. No sights but I can include a set of Magpul BUIS for a little extra. The upper is brand new, never fired. Asking $375

Lower: GWACS CAV-15 lightweight polymer lower. The trigger is an ALG QMS trigger with reduced power springs and bobbed hammer that renders a 3.5lb single stage trigger pull. Lower has set screws to adjust for pretravel and overtravel. Also has a Grovetec flush mount QD sling socket installed in the stock. Will come with a single M3 twenty round PMAG in matching camo. Asking $300 for the lower.

Willing to trade to multiple handguns or a single handgun plus cash, preferably 9mm or .22lr. Specifically interested in 9mm Glocks (might trade straight up to a Glock 34), might be interested in an Ruger LC9 or LC9S. I'll consider any compact carry pistols or full size pistols with accessory rails. I'm NOT interested in any rifles or shotguns at this time.

I'm located in Hyden but I travel regularly as far as Louisville and Bowling Green.