Hilarious Customer At LGS Today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by HPD855, Apr 15, 2018.

1. HPD855

HPD855 Active Member

Was in a fairly large local gun store today to meet a buddy to work a trade. A younger businessman looking guy walks in and tells the clerk that he was looking for 2 guns, the clerks asks what he could show him. The guy says he wants a "bad ass full automatic" and a gold plated Glock, my buddy and I had to walk away to keep from laughing in his face. The clerk asked what caliber and the guy said the biggest. The clerk had a hard time keeping a straight face too. The customer walked out when the clerk said we don't have either in stock. I had to agree with the clerk when he said "What A Fucking Idiot".

2. Old Guy

Old Guy Active Member

Was recently at the zoo with my daughter, and I heard a parent say to their kids..... "Let's go to the Rhino exhibit." I immediately said "John McCain is here today?" They did not appreciate my humor.

plumber_bob, dannyr3_8 and HPD855 like this.
  3. HPD855

HPD855 Active Member

I found out later, this guy works as a financial advisor with Edward Jones. I don't think that I would want him handling my money.

plumber_bob, dannyr3_8 and mlh40324 like this.
  4. dannyr3_8

dannyr3_8 Well-Known Member

i have found in a lot of cases not all but a lot people with a great deal of book smarts do not have a lot of common sense

HPD855 and plumber_bob like this.