Izhmash Saiga 12 shotgun

Discussion in 'Firearms For Sale' started by goldstud, May 21, 2017.

1. goldstud

goldstud New Member

Asking $1,000, Make offer on Saiga 12 gauge, lightly shot. Only about 100 rounds. Some scuff marks. 18 inch barrel. Internals have been worked on to provide a smoother trigger pull. Hammer spring has been replaced with single wire however comes with original twisted wire spring. Comes with lighter bolt spring if you want it for bird loads. Also has a Tac 47 auto gas plug but original gas plug is included. Comes with Original choke and thread cap for barrel. Come with collapsible stock and pistol grip installed but also has original Sporter stock. All of the original cleaning accessories, oil can, and instruction booklet are included. Comes with original Saiga 5 round mag, (3) 10 round AGP mags (2) 12 round SGM mags, and (1) 10 round Promag mag. That’s 69 rounds of 12 gauge without having to reload any mags. Very good Condition, a gun industry Marker.
    I can ship through an FFL at buyers cost.
    $1,000/make offer. Please text or call(502)662-1163

[email protected] message for pictures as I cannot figure out how to post pictures here.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. Iron369

Iron369 Active Member

That's an ElPaso Tx area code . We really should go back to the 30/30 rule

gruntmedik, dannyr3_8 and HPD855 like this.
  3. mlh40324

mlh40324 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. You've posted in the wrong forum, take a look at Firearms for Sale under The Marketplace. A search will reveal how to post pictures, feel free to send me a pm if you can't figure it out. Most folks list where they are located, I'm personally skeptical of those that don't.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  4. goldstud

goldstud New Member

I do not know what a 30/30 rule is, however just because I have an el paso area code does not mean anything. I just moved to KY from el paso and have not and probably will not change my cell # until I have established a new business # here in KY. That cannot happen until I am able to sell a few guns to have the necessary money to finish moving so that I can then get my business up and running to the point that I have the extra funds every month to afford a new phone line.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Got-R-Did likes this.
  5. goldstud

goldstud New Member

Thank you mlh40324. I will pm you tomorrow as I am new to the forum and was unable to determine how to post in the correct section. I am located in Bedford KY North of Louisville.

6. Got-R-Did

Got-R-Did Well-Known Member

Copy on retaining your phone number. I work with sub-contractors who have moved to KY to work at KTP, and have a good friend who has now moved to AL. All have kept their original number/area codes as well, so certainly not uncommon today.
    As for 30/30 rule, this site has evolved from a previous iteration where a participant needed 30 days as a member or 30 posts prior to eligibility to post in the classifieds.

Welcome, and perhaps give us a brief introduction to yourself. Your avatar is certainly KY appropriate given the Horse Culture here.
    GLWS. That is one nice shotgun.
    Cheers,
    Got-R-Did.

7. Iron369

Iron369 Active Member

We frequently get spammers on here. I'm not saying you are one. Just the first thing you posted was an ad. No intro. No comments on others posts. Just an ad with an out of town phone number. I didn't mean to offend you if in fact you were offended. We have had a difficult time getting and keeping active members and if people are only using this as another Armslist type of site then I guess there's really no need to post her unless it's a classified ad.

HPD855, dannyr3_8 and Got-R-Did like this.
  8. dannyr3_8

dannyr3_8 Well-Known Member

9. Murgatroy

Murgatroy Active Member

I have always supported a 30/30 rule or similar.

I have also had the same cell # for 15+ years, and it is still and (865) number from East Tennessee. My daughter, who can't even remember Tennessee got an (865) number when she got her first cell phone last year on her birthday. Solidarity with her mother and I.

That is all I have to add to this thread.

Got-R-Did likes this.
  10. goldstud

goldstud New Member

A little about myself. I am in my mid 30's. I moved here to Kentucky from the El Paso TX, area. I moved because I was tired of the heat, the wind, the dry, and and I wanted to live someplace where I could understand the language.

I am a horse breeding manager during spring and summer and an equipment operator during fall and winter.

As to guns. I have been around them my whole life. Dad is a hunter, Mom and dad were both in the military. got my first b.b. gun when I was about 3, .22lr single shot when I was about 5 or 6, 20 gauge when I was about 10, and .223 when I was about 14. I got my CCW when I turned 21 and have carried one every since.

I prefer semi auto's but like a good bolt action and revolver just as well.

I have never sold a gun before. I would rather not sell one at all. Generally when I get my hands on a gun I never let go but my move to Kentucky has been a very expensive one with almost 30 horses coming with me so I am having to sell a few to keep bills paid.

I have frequented several of the nation wide gun forums to chat about guns, learn about new guns on the market, watch a lot of youtube video reviews and intend to some day start doing reviews myself, but it has to wait until I can get my own range set up.

I guess that is about all.

11. Got-R-Did

Got-R-Did Well-Known Member

Quite a pedigree! I am not a KY Native, but I got here as soon as I could.
    Again. Welcome.
    Got-R-Did.

goldstud and mlh40324 like this.
  12. mlh40324

mlh40324 Well-Known Member

Great intro! Welcome to Ky. I can definitely say that I wish I hadn't sold some of my guns. Heck, I've even paid more than I sold one for to get it back once. I admire the folks with a buy and hold strategy.

goldstud and Got-R-Did like this.
  13. goldstud

goldstud New Member

mlh40324,

Yea, it takes a lot to get me to sell a gun. I am the type that latches on and holds tight, even if I don't really like the gun. Sadly, times are hard due to my recent move and I am out of options. My Saiga has not sold yet and I really have not pushed as I still had a little money trickling in here and there, but unfortunately I have now exhausted that trickle so I am going to try a little harder to get is sold. I sadly will likely have to put up my PSL to, which I REALLLLYYY, do not want to sell but it is the one I think I can get the most for.

14. Blackbird

Blackbird Active Member

I am from Florida. Moved here 7 years ago. Have had the same cell phone number for 17 years. Area code means nothing.
    Welcome to Kentucky and the site.
    GLWS