trump is keeping promises

Discussion in 'Legal & Politics & Religion' started by dannyr3_8, Apr 7, 2017.

1. dannyr3_8

dannyr3_8 Well-Known Member

red line in the sand my ass

Got-R-Did likes this.
  2. dannyr3_8

3. Got-R-Did

Got-R-Did Well-Known Member

I'll post these here as well, since not many check out the"Master of the Meme" thread.....

image.jpeg
    Got-R-Did.

plumber_bob and dannyr3_8 like this.
  4. Got-R-Did

5. Got-R-Did

6. Old Guy

Old Guy Active Member

Got-R-Did and dannyr3_8 like this.
  7. dannyr3_8

good article old guy

Got-R-Did likes this.
  8. Old Guy

Old Guy Active Member

9. worldsurfer

worldsurfer New Member

Trump is really disappointing.

10. mlh40324

mlh40324 Active Member

Is there a specific issue or set of issues? He is generally considered to be friend of 2A rights.

dannyr3_8 likes this.
  11. Iron369

Iron369 Active Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I know my opinion is not a popular one especially on the gun forums since they are typically die-hard republican supporters that are gun advocates. I understand why anyone voted for him. I also am sick and tired of a corrupt system that puts people into office based soely on the multi-billion dollar companies that support the candidate. I get that. What I don't get is how people are so quick to look over the fact that HE IS THE MULT-Billion DOLLAR CORPERATION that everyone knows is tearing this country apart. But since I've had too much to drink tonight and have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when that happens....
    Trump is an embarrassment to our entire country. I understand that he supports gun rights more so than most liberals and I can appreciate that. He's just so ridiculous. Every time he opens his mouth I know there has to be a whole slew of people off camera trying to get him to shut the hell up before he says something else stupid. His rambling is unparalleled. It really is like he can't make a complete sentence. Who is in charge of his twitter account and why haven't they changed his damn password?!?! It's obvious I'm no Trump fan, but I do love this country. And I will stand up with anyone that wants to protect our great nation. But honestly, I feel the American people will see a great nation fall at the hands of this baffoon. I halfway apologize if this offends anyone here. I don't apologize for my opinion about him as a president.

dannyr3_8, Got-R-Did and Dustin like this.
  12. Got-R-Did

Like you, I would prefer Trump to just shut up and do his job; the tweets are juvenile.
    I am astonished (really shouldn't be) that the media and Dimo-craps have stepped up their vocifirous diatribe against him in unprecedented fashion. Headlines of how he has potentially broken laws on a daily basis in print and by the libtard puppets are espoused, only to (virtually under their breath) concede that as President he is entitled to make such decisions. Obunghole, Shumer, Pelosi, Clinton, ad nauseum, were given a pass on similar issues for the last couple of generations.
    This is not an ideal situation, but consider the alternate reality of Emperor Klinton.
    Got-R-Did.

dannyr3_8 and HPD855 like this.
  13. Iron369

Iron369 Active Member

Here's how I see it:
    What we need is more liberals to stand up and say "This is the President of my country. I will stand with my fellow Americans and seek the best solutions for our Prosperity." Instead we get asshats chanting about how he's "....not my president!" The left wing media is eating up evey morsal of his stupid antics and rather than try to sweep it under the rug, so to speak, where we all know it's there but can overlook it when we have company, They saturate us with it so that we hang our heads with embarrassment.
    Trump said it best during his campaign when he said that he could go out and shoot someone and people would still support him. The right wing media wants so bad to not have been wrong about the ideology of a non-politician being able to accomplish the unity and bipartisanship that Obama wasn't able to bring to our nation that they will follow this clown to the destruction of our country.
    I'm only 40 -years old. I haven't been on this planet long enough to see another example of a time when our nation was so divided in so many ways. Democrats hating republicans. Republicans hating democrats. Whites and blacks divided. Citizens and cops divided. Its become ok to hate and lash out at Mexicans and the only thing that unites us all is our open hatred toward Muslims. I have seen this division in other countries though and it doesn't end well if we follow their path. It may not happen in my few years left on this planet but I pray for this country and the civil war that I believe is eminent. But we will continue to blame each other and not the media that feeds us the bullshit "news" that needs us to stay separated so they stay in control. That's a whole other rant though.

dannyr3_8 and Got-R-Did like this.
  14. Got-R-Did

It would appear our world view is hardly disparate. You have effectively related our common view far more susinctly than I.
    While I don't, at this point, think a "civil" war is inevitable; I will say that such a scenario will not bode well for the snowflakes and/or millinials.
    The "disconnect" they suffer will only serve to exacerbate their lack of ability to deal with any concerted force brought to bear against them. The reality will certainly not play out like their video gaming where they have "multiple" lives.
    Got-R-Did.

dannyr3_8 and HPD855 like this.