When complacency hits you hard

Discussion in 'Carry Issues & Personal Protection' started by Caveman Jim, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim Well-Known Member

2. Old Guy

Old Guy Active Member

Well, agree that CC is supposed to be CC. However, if someone "sees" your weapon, do they have the right to grab it? I think not. I see people carrying CC all the time in Louisville, but I don't grab their weapons. If you know what to look for, you can see CC everywhere.

Caveman Jim, guncrank1 and Got-R-Did like this.
  3. Got-R-Did

Got-R-Did Well-Known Member

Indeed, I see them everywhere. Especially the new owners with the $800 handgun stuffed in the $9 "holster".
    Got-R-Did.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  4. guncrank1

guncrank1 Well-Known Member

Amazing I don't freak out at CC or OC
    If it is CC and printing, I would pay closer attention and if not a threat , continue with my own business.

Caveman Jim and Old Guy like this.
  5. Old Guy

Old Guy Active Member

Me too, except I'll admit to judging the CC/OC style and choice in weaponry. The other day I was at the Jefferson Mall and saw a guy OC'ing. Of course I HAVE to identify what he's carrying. It was a Kel-Tec in a cheap nylon holster.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  6. mlh40324

mlh40324 Active Member

Ha, I've been guilty (except I can't afford $800 pistols)

Caveman Jim likes this.
  7. Caveman Jim

I'm more concerned that he didn't see the guy coming, he got lazy & let himself get attacked.
    When I'm carrying I have my head on a swivel just for the particular scenerio since I live in liberal Washington where the hypocrisy is thick as thieves. I worry about printing all the time & I just hope that if something like this happens to me i can react appropriately and not get shot with my own gun.....

8. Caveman Jim

OG, it is still against the law to take something that does not belong to them (anything). That said, the anti-gun jackwagon who "STOLE" the gun (#1 count) threatened two people with a gun (#2&3 counts) and shot a person with a stolen gun (#4 count).:eek: I do hope this POS anti-gun crusader gets the book thrown at him but he will probably plead insanity because he saw a GUN and the anti-gun justice department in KC will not press charges:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Just like in Lake Oswego, Oregon where a preacher won an AR15 from a raffle, took it to his friend to keep, spewed his anti-gun story of wanting to get these demon guns off the street & was not indicted. He had two counts pending on a newly background check law but was let go Scott free!!!!...... SMH:rolleyes:

9. MrSmitty

MrSmitty Member

My aunt was at my house, saw the guy next door carrying a gun, wearing camo shorts, she said "I wouldn't trust someone wearing camo clothes and a gun"....I said better than a long beard and a bomb vest, and besides I'm carrying a gun right now...she looked shocked

plumber_bob likes this.